Welcome to Manifest Bike

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Best mullet ever

I'm waiting for more details about the best mullet ever. Apparently, Ed experiened this yesterday when he was still in Idaho. According to Ed, it was "glorious."

Today, he's in Montana and has made a deal with the hotel for a late check-out. Why? Um, because it's OU-Texas and he needs a comfortable place to watch the game, unencumbered by unnecessary conversation or Longhorns.

As for me, I'll be at O'Connell's, an OU institution. My mom, sister, nephew and daughter are going, too. This is the first OU-Texas game in 14 years of marriage that I have not watched it with Ed. He promised to text me during the game, though.

Here's the link and hopefully I'll get more pictures soon.

CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP LINK, YA BIG FREAKS

Boomer!

No comments: